Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

My Holidays

Key Words
Warriors
Patrick
Jojo
Rugby League
Holidays
Friend
Playstation
Kids
Adults

Plus
My friend Patrick came over in the first week and my other friend Jojo came
over in the second week also the Warriors won 26-6 last week on Sunday.


Minus
The Warriors lost on Sunday 6-12 but the ref cost us that game. I didn’t get
much time on the PlayStation 4.  



Interesting
I played Rugby League in the holidays because Rugby League is the only
kid game that goes through the holidays. I played on the PS3 in the holidays
that is interesting because people nowadays kids and adults play the PS4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about