Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

My Ako Whanau Group

I think my Ako Whanau group is good because there nice to me and they
don’t muck around when it comes to working. we get a lot of work done, so
far I like my Ako Whanau group.


The activities that we did on the last day of the term were fun especially
the Handball one and the Basketball one, but all round every activity was
really fun.

So far out of the two terms and this week of term three I think that term three
has been the best so far I am happy to see how the term will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about